Maternity Treatment Course
The complete Spa Business Education course gives you all the tools, strategies, and inspiration you need to become an exceptional spa manager or run your own wellness center with confidence and ease.
Our comprehensive training in maternity treatments will equip you with a unique skill to assist mothers to be. All the way from pregnancy to birth. Your unique selling point is the use of special techniques and natural product making only on Online Spa School.
3 Days Bust Treatment Course
Breast massage therapy is an effective wellness treatment for optimal breast health. This therapy is important for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, as well as rehabilitating tissue following breast injury or trauma.
Upon the completion of this one week course, the students will have a thorough understanding of breast care, breast anatomy, and physiology and be able to perform breast massage therapy effectively.
- Anatomy & Physiology Breast Diagram
- Breast Massage Basics
- SOP Breast Massage
5 Days Pre Natal/Pregnancy Massage
Pregnancy massage (also known as prenatal massage) is performed regularly in Indonesia to assist mothers in maintaining their wellbeing, providing comfort and muscle strength.
During pregnancy, women suffer from all sorts of ailments including heartburn, backaches, swollen ankles, aching muscles, breast soreness, and fatigue. Also, women may feel increased stress due the psychological effects of pregnancy, which include changes in body image concern about the baby’s health, motherhood, and the challenge in this life-changing event.
Through simple techniques, you will learn how massage can relieve tension during pregnancy, help prepare for labour, and make the postpartum period less difficult.
During pregnancy, massage can help to relieve stress and reduce the discomfort of pregnancy. Massage accompanies childbirth nearly everywhere in the tribal world.
- Massage will help prepare for an easier delivery.
- Massage stimulates glandular secretions, stabilizing your hormone levels and making their side effects less severe. Massage on the legs can control varicose veins and the draining effect of massage helps reduction of edema.
- Increases blood circulation.
- The lymphatic system circulates faster and more efficiently.
- The strain on the muscles of the lower back, abdomen, and shoulders can be greatly reduced through massage.
- Muscle tone can increase with regular massage.
- Pregnancy massage sedates the nervous system, stimulating much-needed rest and relaxation. In the uterus, the baby fells the safe.
5 Days Post Natal/Javanese Selendang
During this one week course, students will learn about Traditional Indonesian Post-natal treatments. This massage is particularly useful to reposition internal organs after birth as well as assisting in getting the body shape back. At the end of this course, students will be able to perform a one hour massage, prepare herbal body mask, perform a body bind, and prepare a herbal bath.
Duration & Fees Structure
- Training By: Edutalky Online Learning Institute
Who can Join The Course Curriculum:
- Spa therapists who want to take a solid next step in their career, increase their confidence and learn the skills needed to be an excellent spa manager, director or owner
- Spa professionals who want to learn how to successfully lead and inspire a team
- Spa managers and assistant spa managers who want more spa management training
- Anyone who wants to master marketing, sales, finance, leadership, human resources, customer service or business planning in the spa and wellness industry
All our courses are offered through our Online Classes. We take the Live Classes directly to your home and offices. You are able to attend our live classes from the comfort of your home and learn without having to go to a traditional Brick and Mortar School or set foot on a Physical Campus. All topics are covered in our live online classes with emphasis and focus placed on key examination areas. You do not require any specialized piece of equipment. A stable internet connection and a working computer are all you need.
Duration of All Courses
|Courses Under a Day 30 mins to 8 hours||Short Courses 9 hours to 7 weeks||Full-Length Courses 8 weeks to 16 week|
|Need to prepare for an interview in less than a day?
Try a super short course.
|Need to add some skills to your Resume or revise for your entrance or college exams in college?
Take a short course.
|Always wanted to study a subject in-depth?
Try a full-length course.